Layout: My happy place

"My happy place" habe ich für die DSD Journaling Challenge gemacht.

Neutrale Hintergründe haben echt große Vorteile. Erstens paßt fast alles dazu, zweitens wirkt das Layout nie zu überladen. Der Font Thank you ist wirklich fantastisch, ich habe ihn kürzlich ein paar Mal benutzt, er gefällt mir von Mal zu Mal besser.

I made "My happy place" for the DSD journaling challenge.

Neutral backgrounds have great advantages. First, almost everything goes with them, second the layout never looks too busy. The font Thank you really is awesome, I have used it a few times recently and I love it more and more.

My happy place

Credits: Find peace templates by Lynn Grieveson; Diptych by Paislee Press; Diptych by Paislee press; Journalers No.3 by Valorie Wibbens; Inky dink page borders by Lynn Grieveson; 
Fonts: Thankyou, SSBaristaBluesPro
Stock photo by Johanna Ljungblom at freeimages.com

Keine Kommentare: